Monday, January 14, 2008

Metallic Jeans

I know I have not been mentioning much for the boys and this is me making up for it.


Raf Simons Coated Shiny Black/Magenta Jeans $319 Seven NYC
These are hot. We love Raf Simons and luckily these are currently
on sale! I suggest pairing them with basic tees or button ups. They
crackle with wear to give them a more distressed look. These are
the perfect jeans to add texture and excitement to any boring day.



WOMEN:


Metallic Zip Hem Jeans £25.00 Top Shop
Silver will be big in the spring. Don't be afraid to rock these in the day time,
I would wear something ruffly to sweeten up the edginess. They can easily
pass for club wear so that is why I would pair them with a flowy, girly shirt.
Think ruffles, silk and pearls!

Also:
I read a weird story about Elisa from Project Runway. According
to her ex, she had amnesia. Read the whole story here.