Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Drop Crotch Trend





An odd trend I have been noticing a lot lately is... the drop crotch. I accidentally bought a few pairs and must admit I am loving them. I will be making a post on different ways to wear them soon.

So here are some street style shots from The Sartorialist and Face Hunter. I love to compare the translation from runway to street style.






Face Hunter :



Dior Homme Fall 2007











3.1 Philip Lim Spring 2008



I think the key to wearing these pants is confidence. Look at every individuals attitude in the above pictures. They are confident and owning the look.

Get your own:


Ksubi
$ 235.00 Oak NYC
twisted seam and drop crotch. I would love to see these on someone!

'>
Lux Knit Convertible Harem Pant $58.00


Other suggestions from urban outfitters:


Lux Knit Ankle Harem Pant $38.00


Lux Cord Drawstring Pant $34.99 Was $48.00