Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Trend Alert: SLASHINGS

Slashes are the sophisticated way to have holes
in your clothes. No more tore up jeans and fringed
hems. They are key for having the perfect color
peek. It is modesty at it's best and with the right
placement can reveal just enough skin. Definitely
a nice update for, otherwise, classic pieces.

When I saw the new Dior Homme
collection I immediately thought of these
boots.

Pierre Hardy Fall 2008

It's become obvious that Pierre Hardy is
by far one of my favorite shoe designers.
He is innovative in all he does and every
time I see a new collection my whole
perspective on life changes! Serious stuff, yo!


Dior Homme Spring 2009



I dream of owning these pants.


Color Peek


Skin peeks!

Check out the rest of the Dior collection on Men.style.com