Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mixed Media: Houston, You Are Sexy




Kim


LOVE lion heads


Sam


Hands Down... Best Dressed.


Yuki Pocket and Trent Daddy


Camille


SO SO SO SO Jealous of this shirt.




Sisters, so fly.


Marie


This guy ripped his windbreakers off for me.
Interpretive Dance Crew


BBC Craig, Host and momo




Gingham seemed to be pretty popular last night.


Bobby




Melanie


Kim and Cee Plus are responsible for Mixed Media.




Jacob!


Lil' Coco


Anya wearing her own design, Chicle De Anya.
She will be opening a boutique here really soon
and I guarantee you guys will LOVE it.


J. Paul Jackson & Adrian Landon Brooks
Come to the Black Gold Art Exhibit this
Saturday at Suckerpunch.


Abby


Kounthear


Trang in Mondrian






Jane and Suzy


Ev, Jamie and Anya




Some dude was wearing this shirt...
exactly like that Phillip Lim dress I blogged.


Aw I've missed Ryans face.







Mixed Media party was mad fun. Everyone
looked so hot. If I have your picture up here
then email me your name since I forgot them all. :(