Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Flare

The weather in Texas is getting crazy hot.
Luckily, I have successfully checked off my
list of summer necessities, which included:

Sun Glasses
Cut-off Denim Shorts
Boat Shoes
Perfect Red Flats
Sunblock
Canvas Wedge

And I can't forget the perfect bathing
suit. Here are my top four summer picks.


Chanel Spring 2007
I remember wanting this so
bad when it first came out.


Retro Hightwaist Bikini
Top: $24.99
Bottom: $27.99
Victoria's Secret
Sweet!!!! I want the bottoms in black and
the top could be like a neon retro floral print.


Chanel Spring 2007


Retro One-piece
Victoria's Secret $51.99

I like this one more than the
Chanel one. The cut is flawless.


Polkadot Highwaist Bikini
Top: $31
Bottom: $28
Victoria's Secret
With a big red flower in your hair! So Dita!


Carmen Marc Valvo Shirred One-piece
Victoria's Secret $117
Quite possibly the most flattering
bathing suit in the world.

These are all flattering to any figure so work it!