Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prada For Almost Nada

I was at the mall yesterday when something
so pleasing yet disturbing caught my eye.
It's no secret that floral is the IT print and
trend of the season. The window display at Express
is what made me stop and stare.



Obviously reminded me of the 2008 Prada Resort Collection .

All of the Prada Collections this Spring have been making
me crazy. So it was pretty awesome to find something so
exactly similar!



I dont tend to think of Express as being so fashion forward and I looked
at other stuff on thie site... pretty cheesy club gear and work basics. I hope
they don't do well so I can get one on sale ;)


Silk Strapless Dress in Midnight Roses
$128.00 Express.com

This is the one I want, if any... Loving
the silhouette and retro rose print.
Birthday Dress or Half my Ticket to L.A.? Hmmm...